1.Inspired by British tailoring tradition, our windowpane suit conveys power and confidence like no other. Beginning with exceptional 100% Italian wool, we finish the rich navy hue with a bold blush windowpane pattern for instant impact. Tailored to perfection in our signature slim fit, we construct the suit with a half-canvassed structure for durability and fit that conforms to your individual shape. We complete the soft-shouldered jacket with dual vents, a 3” lapel and straight flap pockets. We then finish the suit with slim flat-front pants and elevated details like genuine corozo buttons and a breathable lining. While it’s definitely ready to give you the confidence to crush your your next big presentation or meeting, this suit is also going to look exceptional at any event on your social calendar.
2. Description & Features
A matching vest completes the look of this polished suit. Cut from a black micro-check worsted wool fabric, it's a timeless addition to your professional wardrobe.
- 100% worsted wool
- Two-button jacket
- Notch lapel
- Side vents
- Five-button vest
- Flat-front slacks, lined to the knee
- Unfinished hem for tailoring to your exact measurements
- Modern Fit
- Dry Clean Only
3.Details & Care
Rich virgin wool forms a fine suit featuring flat-front trousers paired with a two-button, notch-lapel jacket.
- Jacket has four-button cuffs; chest pocket; flap pockets; interior pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have zip fly with hook-and-bar closure; slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are partially lined.
- 100% wool.
- Dry clean.
- By BOSS; imported.
- Men's Clothing.
- Learn more about the Hugo Boss labels.
4.Versatile, easy to style, and undeniably up-to-date, this blue Copenhagen is the go-to for a dynamic seasonal look. Cut to our slimmest fit, this unconstructed 2-button suit is made from pure washed cotton, which gives it a more relaxed look. This fit features thin notched lapels, natural shoulder and patch pockets—all in a textured bird's eye weave.
6.If you're looking for something subtle yet unique, this pattern is for you. This intricate check pattern from a special blend of crisp Italian cotton and a hint of Lycra for stretch and it's going to keep you looking sharp and crisp no matter what your day holds. We cut and sew our shirts to exacting standards and finish them with all details you've come to expect: a wide spread collar, removable collar stays, reinforced buttons and seams, and double-button barrel cuffs. The beauty of this pattern is its versatility, from a suit to denim, it's going to pair exceptionally well regardless.
7. An effortless route to tailored finesse.
Crafted from 100% wool, our pure wool suits are ideal for cutting a fine sartorial figure whether at the boardroom or the bar.
When it comes to stylish, sophisticated clothing, our suits are all you want.
Your style and size of Jacket and Trouser to choose from, custom size and ready sizing selection available, option to add a waistcoat too.
Lining: 100% Viscose; Dry Clean.
B) Handling Time
We’ll do everything to ship your order as quickly as possible, usually within one business day.
Orders placed after shipping hours on Friday are shipped on Monday.
Flat $5 shipping on all domestic orders.
International shipping via USPS available to most locations outside of the US.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
For more information please see our Return Policy.
We’re happy to help!
2. Denim Section
3. Accessories Section (Ties, hanky, bowties, hats, socks, belts, cuffs, scarfs, tie clips, gloves, suspenders)
4. Warehouse Sale / Clearance Section
5. "Join the Club" email suggestion -- To help retain customers and incentives buying (can give discounts after certain . can convert $ --> points)
6. Potential Wedding Section (massive market Must find an organized way to develop this)
7. Blog Section (Learn Section) (Once a month / once a week?) -- can do this ourselves or find people who are creditable / interested in a specific field to write on topics pertaining to our company / culture / products / and world.
8. Simple Videos
Ex: how to tie a tie
9. Cropped / zoomed photos to show closer look of product (Need picture of the Back too!)
10. Wishlist section -- Gives us the opportunity to send a email to customers to incentives a purchase of that item.
11. look into potential home page adjustments
12. "Book an Appointment" Find people in cities to help size customers to ensure quality
13. "Customer Stories Section" -- talk about their experience shopping with us.
14. Photos at the top of each sub-section (Ex: A action picture of a Suit (in store or somewhere exotic) Above all the listed suits)
15. Some action photos outside of pure business (on the beach, in the snow, downtown)